One of the most important elements in great photography is…inspiration! Here we have our top 5 picks for photography sites that inspire….enjoy!
- Daniel Kennedy Photography – Don’t be fooled by the very simplistic homepage of Dan’s website. A dive deeper in and you will see some of the most stunning photos.
2. Clayton Bozard – Clayton’s ability to capture the emotion and clarity of his photo’s are simply incredible. A great site for those who like pictures of people. Website: www.claytonbozard.com
3. Tom Hoops Photography – Vintage style photographs of men and women, Tom has an uncanny ability to not only capture an image, but they almost seem to tell a story of his subjects. One of our favorites! www.tomhoops.com
4. SymbolPhoto.com – A wedding photographer based out of Boston, Symbol manages to capture the perfect moments on that special day. Weddings events take a truly experienced photographer to get images like these. Simply amazing!
5. PhotographyServed.com – Last on our list is a great place to get inspiration. Photography Served is a site of curated photos from photographic artists from all over. There are so many good images on this site it would be hard to pick just one as a favorite. However, the collage of photographs will certainly help get the creative juices flowing.